Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Supply Chain Planner
|Job Type:||Permanent||Salary:||Not Disclosed|
Supply Chain Planner
A vacancy has arisen with our South Dublin based biopharmaceutical client for a Supply Chain Planner/Buyer on a permanent basis.
• Support commercial, and NPI production plans from a procurement perspective.
• Action forecasts for procurement of the raw materials, consumables as per scheduled requirements.
• Procure and monitor materials in line with Global policies.
• Expedite delivery and approval of materials on a priority basis by developing level loaded receipt plans.
• Liaise with Supplier Quality Management and Global Procurement groups when materials procured do not meet specification to ensure production commitments can still be maintained.
• Develop and maintain operational relationships across site and global network.
• Participate as required in Business Reviews with key suppliers.
• Data owner within SAP for Procurement fields.
• Monitor and track KPIs.
• Provide regular and accurate summary reports to Supply Chain Senior management.
• Identify areas for continuous improvement for procurement processes.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of directly related experience.
• SAP Procurement Experience
• 5 or more years of experience in supply chain with a strong emphasis on procurement activities.
• 3 or more years of procurement experience within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
• Operational Excellence experience or training.
• Strong communication, teambuilding and negotiating skills.
• Current IIPMM, CPIM or APICs certification.
• Knowledge and understanding of GMP regulations and GDP requirements.
• Experienced in dealing with multi-site relationships and interactions.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Conor Cronin | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079258