Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Supply Chain Manager
|Job Type:||Permanent||Salary:||€55000 - €60000|
Our client is a biotech facility based in the Midlands. They have a unique company culture and this role will suit someone in a Supply Chain Exec role who is seeking to make a step up in their career. It’s offered initially as a 6-12 month contract.
Summary of Role:
As the Supply Chain Manager you will ensure production planning and procurement is in line with internal and external product demand schedules. You will play a key role in providing management with supply related information and analysis and furthermore direct procurement, operations and logistics as a planning expert.
• Coordinate planning and procurement activities within the manufacturing site.
• Serving as the primary contact for key supplier relationships, the Supply Chain Manager will work to create favourable contracts with strategic suppliers for key materials.
• Working closely with the quality team to ensure compliance and good practice across the supply network.
• Manage all warehouse activities ensuring best practice procedures are in place.
• Oversee inventory management for the facility in conjunction with the Finance Team to include accurate inventory reporting, KPI management, inventory counts, budgeting and purchase order management.
• Coordinate the logistics function on site.
• Continuously monitor and report on progress and delays in the projects to all stakeholders including senior management.
Qualification and Experience:
• BSc, MSC, PhD in a relevant discipline (e.g business, supply chain, process engineering) or equivalent experience.
• At least 3-7 years relevant experience in a Pharma (Sterile) /BioPharma Manufacturing or related industry.
• 2-5 year’s management or supervisory experience in a Supply Chain Management role.
• Experience with Vendor Management Inventory (VMI) approach would be an advantage.
• Good knowledge of regulatory guidelines relating to process development and manufacture including QbD and Risk Management
• Strong analytical skills to help seek out opportunity throughout the organisation.
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747